It's time to make your #bet365HomeRuns prediction - and there's $200 in Bet Credits up for grabs!
We are challenging YOU to correctly guess which player will hit a Home Run in selected MLB games.
For a chance to win, simply reply with your answer using the #bet365HomeRuns hashtag. All correct entries will be added to our random prize draw.
Example: “Pete Alonso #bet365HomeRuns”
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must be 21+ and follow @bet365_us on Twitter or like our page on Facebook.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account and reside in New Jersey in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- Entries require the #bet365HomeRuns hash-tag and one clear prediction to be valid.
- Entries must be made before game-time of the selected fixture(s) to be valid.
- The competition is settled on the result after the entire game (includes extra-innings)
- One winner will be picked via a random draw from all correct entries to win $200 in Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits can be used on any sport.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Please ensure that your entry can be viewed (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final.
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one Twitter or Facebook account to submit more than one entry for a question.
Manage session information and enable users to navigate through the website. Functionality
Store information which enables us to remember user preferences e.g. preferred language, sort types, media settings. They are also used to improve users’ experience e.g. stopping users from being shown the same message twice. Fraud Prevention
Store information which helps us stop fraudulent use of the website. # Tracking~ Store information about how users have landed on the website. We need to record this so that we can appropriately pay our Affiliates.